Thursday, September 9, 2010

GO TO THE LIBRARY

For MONDAY, head to the library or go through your shelves at home and find a book you've never read. Or pick one off the shelves at school. It must be one that is at the 7th grade lever or above!
Bring it into class and we'll go around and introduce the books and discuss what we would like to learn from solo reading.

Word? Word.

AND MAKE A BOOKMARK!

Looking forward to seeing your books!

Suggestion: Something I did was go to Amazon and type in the name of a book I liked, then I got suggestions that told me what people who liked that book were also buying. It's sort of like Pandora but for books--it allows you to see what other books are in the same genre.

YOU ARE TO BRING THIS (or your next free reading) BOOK TO CLASS EVERY DAY FROM HERE ON OUT! THAT'S AN ORDER!

I will be tracking your progress occasionally. Teeheeheehee.

AND!!!!!! If you finish that book, begin looking for another one, bring it in and clear it with Truckey.

Here's my FINDINGS.